GLAM GOLD EYE | Rhiannon-Maeve

GLAM GOLD EYE




 The other night my little sister asked me if I'd do her makeup , and me being me I'm always down for anything to do with makeup so I said sure why not. 
Whilst I was at it I decided go try and create something a little more glammed up and glitterly than my everyday gold eye. The above pictures were the end results , and let's just say you wouldn't miss her on the streets coming towards you.

For this makeup look I used : 
- maybeline gold colour tattoo as a base for the eyeshadow all over the lid 
- I then proceeded to lightly dust the eyelid with the new look pure colour shadow in bronze. This helped just to glam up the colour tattoo the tiniest bit.
- Next I actually took a bronzer and put it through the crease with a fluffy brush so the lines weren't harsh but weren't too light 
- I then took my much loved naked 2 palette and applied half baked all over the lid 
- Then Chopper (from naked 2) was then taken through the crease and blended out . ( I understand the blending in the pictures doesn't look exactly flawless. My sister gets impatient and isn't the best at keeping still) 
- I then took busted from naked 2 and an angled brush and used it to create a very subtle line along the lash line to give a soft liner effect
-Finally I used tease from naked 2 and blended it through the outer corner to define the outer eye a little as well as lightly sweeping bootycall through the tear duct 

If I was to properly go out I think this look would ultimately look amazing with glam false lashes , and you could rock any colour of lipstick from a bright red to a neautral toned brown along with it. After trying this on my sister I'll definitely be wearing it myself more often than not! 


 

Rhiannon-Maeve

Im Rhiannon-Maeve and i am a British aspiring blogger/Journalist.

No comments:

Post a Comment