DRUGSTORE RED/GOLD EYE TUTORIAL (it's been a while).. | Rhiannon-Maeve

DRUGSTORE RED/GOLD EYE TUTORIAL (it's been a while)..

FIRST OF ALL HI , And also I'm sorry. It's been a while since I last blogged but honestly I just ran out of creativity. There was no other way to put it. I was un motivated and being young broke as heck so couldn't afford any new makeup and just all in all didn't feel like blogging.BUT- since then, I got a job , and i feel like my creativity is on its way home. And my love for makeup forever growing. I'm not making any promises to be back weekly with new blog posts because honestly we all know that's not going to happen. I won't be inspired every week and I'm not the type of person to force creativity and put something shit out into the world that I'm not happy with . I thought I'd bring it back nice and simple with a quick little drugstore eye makeup look ... So here goes x 




 

What makes this look even better ? I did it all with one pallete. And the pallete was only £8. This is the makeup revolution I ❤️ chocolate pallete. Some of the shades in this pallete I had to admit , are a bit of a miss but what can you expect for £8. However, the golds and reds are absolutely gorgoues  , and perfect if you want a subtle but still pretty eye look. Also don't get me started on how AMAZING this pallete smells.. It's like everything you've ever wanted (if you want your eyes to smell like chocolate that is) 

I don't remember the names of the colours in this pallete because I tend to throw away anything in my path if it's in the way (inherited gene I swear) and threw the colour chart out like 2 days after I got it, but if you know them feel free to let me know 

- To start off I primed my eyes with the urban decay primer potion. You can't go wrong with this primer and it's just an everyday staple product really. 

- I then went ahead and used the maybelline gold colour tattoo as a sort of base colour to set the gold lid 

- I then used the second from end left gold on the bottom row of the pallete. This is a really yellow gold and perfect if you want your eyes to perfectly pop 

- I then ran the gold on the far left through my crease and blended it out in order to give my eyes some depth and a little colour variation . This added a really pretty bronzey look to my eye too 

- I then took the very matte medium brown through my crease, but didn't blend out fully , just to add a little more definition 

- I then took the red shade from the pallete and took it with a fluffy brush on my outer corner and blended it in with the gold . I wasn't sure on how this was going to look and it was a complete risk - especially when I was going to have to go out with it- but it actually turned out to blend together really nicely and took it down along my lower lash line 

I then added a small eyeliner wing and 
 Applied a pair of natural lashes to finish the look. I loved this look because it just gave a really subtle look for everyday but with a dramatic lip I feel like you could also really dress it up to your own taste.

Once again , apologies for completely throwing my already shit sheduale out the window but here's to a hopefully smooth return 
Rhi x 

Rhiannon-Maeve

Im Rhiannon-Maeve and i am a British aspiring blogger/Journalist.

No comments:

Post a Comment