BASIC MAKEUP LOOK TUTORIAL | Rhiannon-Maeve

BASIC MAKEUP LOOK TUTORIAL



 



 When I asked you guys on Twitter this week on what blogpost I should do as I was stuck for ideas a "no makeup makeup look" seemed to pretty popular. If you know me well you know I barely ever wear makeup looks like this and I love going full on glam, but sometimes the time just calls for a really simplistic pretty makeup look.. So I gave it a go. 

I started off using the collection foundation primer under a very very thin layer of the maybeline dream satin foundation just to even out my skin tone, no heavy coverage or extreme covering up going on as I still wanted my natural skin to show through the foundation. 

I then took my collection lasting perfection 24h concealer and applied a little bit under my eyes and on any blemishes I had to get rid of dark circles and to cover my awkward teenage skin disasters.

I then filled in my brows lightly with my holy grail soap and glory eyebrow pencil and brushed them out a bit to give them a slightly messier look than usual , because let's face it if you aren't wearing makeup nobody has pristine brows ALL the time 

To give a little bit of colour to my face and add the tiniest bit of definition I took my makeup revolution contour pallette and ran the tiniest bit of the lightest contour shade along my jaw line, in the hollows of my cheeks and across my forehead, adding a little bit of the tarte "talented" blush to the apples of my cheeks along with the makeup revolution baked highlighter to give a little bit of a natural looking glow to my face.

I put a little bit of a concealer on my eyelids and used 2 coats of the tarte "gifted" mascara on my eyelashes to not make my eyes look completely bare. 

On my lips I used one of the bare minerals quickie sticks lip glosses ( I'm not sure what shade as I couldn't find the name but it was very very nude) 

This makeup look literally took me all of about 5 minutes to do on my face opposed to my normal 1h in the mornings so I think this would be great for if you're running late in the mornings or you just don't feel like wearing a lot of makeup but you still want something. It's a very basic and simplistic look but it still accentuates your face nicely and gives you a natural, pretty look 

Thank you to those on Twitter who gave me this idea! It was much appreaciated and definitely something different and new for me to try 
 

Rhiannon-Maeve

Im Rhiannon-Maeve and i am a British aspiring blogger/Journalist.

No comments:

Post a Comment