THE SONGS FROM MY ROOM | Rhiannon-Maeve

THE SONGS FROM MY ROOM

The house I live in now will, most likely, be the house I live until with my family until I go off to uni/ move out and that's kinda terrifying. Not only because it's like "shit you're growing up" but like imagine how many memories I'm goanna have here that I'll have to suddenly leave behind. I feel like I've accidentally subconsciously turned into a music blog but here I am to talk about music (again)

The walls in my room have held 2 years of my music and memories so far and they're most likely goanna hold another 4 years. 6 years of my music taste changing, songs growing old to me and the repeat of albums I'll never let go of ( evergreen by broods and i am sasha fierce by beyonce for example, are these albums) which is so weird. I can't sit in my room in silence, I physically can't bring myself to do it. Even when I sleep I have a playlist that I put on (it's nothing interesting - it consists of four walls by broods , don't wanna be your girl by wet , light in the hallway , run to you and Valentine all by Pentatonix) and it literally just repeats itself over and over.. But I'll never get bored of it. At least , it's been 2 years and I'm not bored of it. I feel like each one of these songs holds a little part of me somewhere inside it and thats why i love it so much, and refuse to let go of it and my walls will store them for years and years to come. Even when my family move out of this house the walls will still be the same and will still have my music engraved into them (not literally, please don't ever let me engrave a wall with song lyrics) and thats a really cool thing for me to think about. Anywhere i ever live or travel will always have a little part of me thats been played in the air whilst I've stayed.

(p.s my most played song this week has probably been 'half the world away' from the John Lewis advert , sorry about that neighbours)

Rhiannon-Maeve

Im Rhiannon-Maeve and i am a British aspiring blogger/Journalist.

No comments:

Post a Comment